BUCKET HATS TO WEAR 2020

BUCKET HATS
You’ve probably heard of these hats before or better yet you owe one or two, and if you do, damn you’re stylish.
I don’t like to conform to fashion strains and so, these bucket hats are definitely unisex.


If you don’t know what a bucket hat looks like, let me paint a picture.
Bucket hats have a wide downward slopping brim and it’s made from heavy duty cotton fabric such as denim or canvas and in this case, Ankara because why not?We can break some rules in fashion. I was working with a friend recently and he’s the one who introduced me to bucket hat style, in fact he taught me how to make the patterns and we incorporated ankara bucket hats to our recent collection “ZURI COLLECTION”

To purchase one, reach out on our instagram pages:-


Did you know that the bucket hats were revived in street fashion? yes buckets hats fall into the street style category and I am just going to briefly explain the benefits of bucket hats.

If you haven’t subscribed yet, make sure you do for some fashion insights..

1.I particularly wear these hats when my hair is unkempt.
when I have open hair, I barely get time to comb it so I quickly put on my hat and dash out!



  1. It’s too sunny especially this time of the year and a bucket hat comes in handy because 
a) I get to cover myself from the scorching sun




b) I look cute and stylish at the same time










Fun facts.
Bucket hats are helpful during the sunny days, but don’t forget your sunscreen sis

Bucket hats are totally unisex. Be keen when choosing the color

Bucket hats are oftentimes dressed up for casual type of style.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STEPS TO FIND YOUR STYLE

5 ESSENTIALS IN A GIRLS WARDROBE

WHAT TO WEAR THIS FESTIVE SEASON